All organizations interested in running a mobile giving program must first apply through MGF by completing and submitting the form below. MGF will review the initial information provided and will deliver you with the necessary next steps for your application via e-mail. The following supporting documentation will be required as part of the application:
1. Copy of previous FY 990 (this is required even if the IRS otherwise does not require you to file a 990. Organizations with gross revenues in excess of $500,000.00 are eligible to apply.)
2. Copy of previous FY Audited/Certified Financial Statements
3. Copy of IRS Determination Letter
4. Current list of names and addresses of Board of Directors/Trustees Members and Officers
5. Copy of Mobile Application Service Provider Agreement/Acknowledgement
6. Current Certificate of Good Standing from your state of incorporation
7. Copy of Bylaws (Amended/Restated if applicable)
8. Copy of Articles of Incorporation (Amended/Restated if applicable)
9. Copy of completed, signed and dated IRS Form W-9
10. Copy of Consumer Protection Certification (CPC) form, signed (Will be attached in application e-mail)
11. Charitable Program Agreement, partially executed. (Will be attached in application e-mail)
Applicants are required to provide payment for a one-time application fee of $350 at the time that the completed application package is submitted. Payment may be provided via credit card or check and additional payment details will be provided.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] or call us at 1-866-810-1203.