Application Service Providers interested in being approved by the BBB Mobile Giving Foundation (BBB MGF) must meet the following criteria:
- ASP services a sustainable portfolio of nonprofit clients
- ASP is familiar with the consumer best practice requirements from the Mobile Marketing Association and CTIA and is good standing with all major wireless carriers
- ASP has to be financially stable and has to provide transparency of their management team and governance information on their corporate website
- ASP must be rated by their local BBB affiliate.
- ASP has to complete an ASP application (provided on request)
BBB Mobile Giving Foundation provides the following services to ASP:
- BBB MGF provides access to shared giving short codes like 20222, 41010, 80100 and 501501
- All message flows for donations are managed on the BBB MGF platform
- BBB MGF provides near real-time reporting tools. A copy of all transactions will be provided to ASP via API for reporting integration into ASP tools.
- All participating charities must initially qualify under the MGF guidelines at: http://mobilegiving.org/Files/MGFGuidelines.pdf and get accredited with the BBB Wise Giving Alliance for maximum trust and transparency
- 100% of all donation funds will be distributed from the donor to the carrier to the BBB MGF and to the recipient charity
- MGF will charge the ASP certain fees for setup, training, monthly operations, including pledge reporting and access to the MGF platform
If you only have a limited number of charity clients and do not want to financially commit to a full ASP partnership with the BBB MGF, please contact us or one of our approved ASP partners to discuss an agency agreement with a current ASP.
Please provide your information below and we will get in contact with you shortly.
Be sure to select, “Service Provider seeking information on becoming an Approved ASP” in the drop-down menu.